Monday, June 15, 2009

I really have nothing good to say,

But I just feel like blogging. Im such a loser [:


I leave in less than a week. I'm really not looking forward to anything this summer. Except maybe a PlayRadioPlay! concert, if I can go. Which I really hope I can. Im not even sure if Im going to camp anymore. I mean, I want to. But I think I'd rather go to Warped. Because I'll actually enjoy that.
Oh well.
Im so exhausted. No matter how much sleep I get, I'm always tired. I dont know why. I probably have some sleep disorder. Or maybe just any kind of disorder. Ill get over it.
Honestly, I cant wait for school to start. I havent said that since like 3rd grade. But I really cant wait. Last year sucked. But Im actually planning on working at school this year. And making it one of my top priorities. We'll see how long that lasts. ahaha. Really though. I do want to do well in school. Because I want to do so much with my life. And if I dont try, Im not getting anywhere. And I know that.
I'm taking French, somehow. And then hopefully a photography class somewhere. Those are what Im most excited about. The rest of my classes are probably going to suck. But I dont really care. Just as long as I do well.
I think Im going to go take a nap. Im tired.
:|


"And I have to speculate that God himself did make us into corresponding shapes like puzzle pieces from the clay. True, it may seem like a stretch, but it's thoughts like this that catch my troubled head when you're away, when I am missing you to death"

No comments:

Post a Comment