Wednesday, June 03, 2009

I dont know how I feel anymore

I dont understand your motives, at all. Please just be honest with me for once. Do you want me to leave you alone? Because if that's what you truly want, I will. At times, you act like nothing has ever happened between us and we're close again. I really do miss you. I dont think you have any idea. And I dont think you care about me, honestly. You're too busy with other things to notice me.
I just wish you would be clear. Even for one second. I wish I could read your mind. Do you think about me? Probably not. Do you miss the way things were? Probably not. Do you want me back in your life? Im doubting it, or Im sure you'd do something about it.
I need to get over you. But there is always something, always, that brings me back to you. And I have no idea what it is. I have no chance, but I just cant help but fall in love with you over and over again. And then get hurt. Im kind of used to it now. It's happened so many times, and Im sure you have no idea of it. But it happens a lot. I feel so vunerable because of you.
That word totally describes me. Im so vunerable to you. And I wish I could change that.
I dont think I've ever admitted my feelings for you. But I really hope you read this, and know that Im talking about you. And that you somehow, feel the exact same way about me, that I do you.
:|
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment