Sunday, June 07, 2009

Didnt I blog yesterday?

Yes, I did. Get over it. I feel like ranting.
Ahhhh, BLOGGER NEEDS TO FIX. This thing messed up alll my photos. None of them work. Grrr.
Anyways.
Last night I stayed up until around 2AM reading Paper Towns. Which by the way, is amazing. Im over halfway through. And once I finish it -probably tonight- I think I'll read Go Ask Alice. Or maybe Catcher In The Rye. But most likey Go Ask Alice. ahaha.
We had family birthdays today. Which was alright, I guess. Not as bad as normal. It was actually for Father's Day. Even though that's in two weeks.
And so is Mid-Ohio. I guess Im excited. But not really. I do love it, but it was so bad last year. And Im afraid this year will be the same. Same with ABC. Last year was just terrible. The cabins were messed up, and I had a bad teacher. It kind of brought down my whole mood. But Im hoping this year is different. And I hope it all works out. But I guess we'll see. It's like over a month away. ahah. Canada is in about a month. And Im extremely excited for that. I think it's going to be my favorite thing ever. Just because I've been dying to go for so long lately. And then I have my NYC trip at the beginning of July, as well. I feel like I wont be home at all. But that's okay because Im going to amazing places. But the few weeks I will be home, I feel like I wont have any plans. Which makes me sad. I dont have many friends to really make plans with, though. Even if it sounds emo. It really is true.

Anyways, today was weird. Like, I was in such a good mood. And then bam, one little thing happens and I was upset. And then I was really mad. ahaha, I dont know what my problem is. That actually happens a lot, really. I havent figured out why, yet. But I will.
None of what Im saying really even goes together. But I honestly dont care. I have random thoughts, and I just keep typing.
OH! I got my glasses. Branson says I look like a nerd. But you know what, I am a nerd. And Im proud to say that. hahah. I dont deny it anymore. Im a loser, Im awkward, Im a nerd, I make bad conversation. It's all true. And I dont mind one bit. It's all me, and I think Im finally okay with it.
Yeah, I have a lot to work on. And Im doing just that. For the most part, though, Im glad with who I am. Even if I am a loser, and super awkward, and make bad conversation with people I hardly know.

"Long walks in the dark through woods grown behind the park, I asked God who I'm supposed to be. The stars smiled down on me, God answered in silent reverie. I said a prayer and fell asleep. I had a dream that I could fly from the highest tree."

No comments:

Post a Comment