Saturday, June 20, 2009

I make myself unhappy.

That's what I do. I've just started to realized it. I think this is because whenever I get too happy, something bad always happens. So, if I'm never happy, nothing bad will happen, right? Wrong.
Oh well. I'm leaving tomorrow and I'll definitely need people to text me and keep me company.
I don't want to go and be around people who don't want me to be around.
Maybe it wont be too bad.


Finished 'Speak'. It was good. Better than I thought it was going to be.
I think I need to buy some more books. But I have to read like ten different ones for school.
Summer reading:
  • The Iliad
  • The Odyssey
  • Oedipus Rex
  • Beowulf
  • Divine Comedy
  • Canterbury Tales
  • Macbeth
  • The Tragedy of Faust
  • Crime and Punishment
  • Frankenstein


I have like a month and a half left of summer. How many of these have been read by me? Zero.
I've been busy reading books of my choice. I'm up to 13 this year, so far. I want a life for Christmas. ahaha. Back to packing.
:]

No comments:

Post a Comment