1. Mostly, I'm wondering if you even care anymore. You never talk to me anymore, and when you do it's an empty conversation. Why cant we get back to where we were almost eight months ago. It really doesn't seem like that long, but it has been. And I feel like I hardly know you anymore.
2. Thank you for always being there. You're more like a brother to me than a friend. And you're always so sweet. We relate to each other in almost every way possible, which I dont know how. But we do. And I love that when I have one of those nights, you're the first one I call and I know you'll answer, and be there for me. I love you.
3. I feel like we're drifting apart more and more. And I really hate it. Because you're one of the only friends I have that I think truly cares. And Im more than afraid to lose you. I hope we can change that, and become close again. Because even though you feel alone sometimes, I will always be here. Even if you dont think I care..
4. I guess it's nice having you in my life. If I needed a friend, I definitely wouldnt go to you. Because you mostly only talk and care about yourself. And yes, that's very annoying. But I deal. If I could say anything to you, it would be "shutup." But I dont do that. Because unlike someone, I value our "friendship" because you're the closest thing I have to a best friend. I wish you were out of my life.
5. Ugh, I dont know where to start. What is up with you? You flirt, constantly. But then you say things that would make me believe you were never into me. I just need to understand. I just want you to be there for me. Even if it's more like a big brother/little sister relationship. I need something like that more than I'll ever need anything. I just wish you would understand that.
6. I know we dont say it, but I do feel like you're one of my best friends. We get along so perfectly. And understand each other. I just wish we could see more of each other, and hang out. Because you're probably the best thing that has ever happened to me, and you dont even know it.
7. Things are weird between us. Like extremely. You and I have know each other for so long, and it's weird thinking that we're still friends now. But it isnt really a friendship. It's more like, I dont want to hurt you. So I stick around. And I feel really bad about that. I never mean to do that. But honestly, you get on my nerves sometimes. You can be very obnoxious, and are most of the time. But with everything we've been through, Im actually glad you're still in my life. And you really do mean a lot to me
You six mean more to me than anyone ever has, and I hope you know who you are. You're the only ones who have taken the time to get to really know me. And you're the only ones I've ever let into my life.