Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thinking of you.

I'll be sitting anywhere, and just start thinking. What if you were here right now? What would we be doing? Would we be talking?
Tonight in church this thought just would not leave my mind. I sat there for so long, just thinking, if you were here right now, you'd be sitting beside me. You'd either be singing or staring around, like I do.
Then this other thought occurred. What would happen if I just had this breakdown? I pictured it all in my head. It went like this: I looked over at you, and I was crying. You saw me, but didnt say anything. Then I stood up and started leaving the room, you jumped out of your chair after me and grabbed my hand. We walked outside of the room and you just held me. In a long, much needed hug. You asked me what was wrong, and looked me right in the eyes. You smiled. I felt better.
The end :|

You really do care, in my head. I just wish something like this would happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment