Wednesday, November 04, 2009

I should probably stop writing these things.

Dear 'friends', if you care at all here are some things I would like to say to you. Individually and as a whole. I know you say we're friends, but I dont really believe it anymore. I mean, you talk to me like maybe, maybe once a week, and depending on who you are, maybe once a month. Sometimes less than that. Even if I'm the one to start the conversation, it never lasts long anyways. I'm done trying. I should focus on more important things, anyways. Worrying about having friends is too much of a problem anyways :|

- To you: I miss you a lot and I'd kill if we could just be CLOSE again. It really sucks knowing that you still talk to all of these old friends, yet you dont even bother to start a conversation with me anymore. It hurts, too. But maybe this is just a sign that you never cared about me in the first place.

- To you: Yeah, you say you care. But only when something important is going on, pretty much. You dont talk to me unless you feel there is a real reason to. And that sucks more than anything knowing you feel like it's your obligation to talk to me in tough times.

- To you: I think you are possibly the only person I consider a real friend anymore. We dont talk very often though. And I see you more frequently than other people, I suppose.

"Hypothetically if you were point A and theoretically if I was point B, we would be frantically melting into one massive point that could overcome anything" More than anything, I wish this was TRUE.

2 comments:

  1. True are a treasure, others come and go. As time wears on you'll find out who your true friends are, and the others will be weeded out. So in the end you'll have a few great friends instead of a couple of posers :)

    ReplyDelete