Saturday, April 03, 2010

Traffic Light Blues

Yeah, I’m starting to feel better. Oh, I’m starting to feel sane. And if you need me, call me. We’ll talk about everything; how no one understands, that you just can't catch a break, and all this bad luck that has you bound to stay inside for days. Well, listen here. I know this world is crazy but if you look at the light in the tunnel in the distance, over the mountaintops adjacent to the trees where you were first born, and where you decided to leave, you'll see your life in multicolored contrast.  Fall out of the picture onto a concrete road. Find your feet and just float. Well if you need me, call me. We'll talk about everything; how no one understands, that the noise of the city gets you down and you just want to move far away to a place where your losses are cut short and can't be found. Well, if you need me, call me.

No comments:

Post a Comment